Hiya there fellow human beings!
In continuation of the Feminine Bow Tie looks series, here is Look #2: inspired by the legendary Janelle Monáe: She is fun, smart and a breath of fresh air!
I did a spin off on Miss Monáe’s classic black and white and added some mustard yellow accents; I had to add my personality to the look and it wouldn’t be me if there was no yellow involved 😉
There is really not much to say about this look (besides the fact that its easy to pull off), so I’m just going to let the photos do the talking…
And that’s all folks! Stay Classy and Remain Unapologetically Different!
- Location: Celebration Square, Mississauga, ON, Canada
- Collared Shirt: Winners
- Black Blazer & Pants: Joe Fresh
- Knit Bow tie: Tols Creations
- Lapel Flower: Tols Creations
- Sneakers: Unknown (I believe it was Payless)