It’s been a while 🙈! I hope you’re enjoying the change in temperature as summer teasingly unveils itself.
So what have I been up to in the past months you ask? I have been following my other love….”running things” aka Event Planning! For people that really know me, they can tell you although I’m not the front stage and Center person, I like to plan, organize and run things….I get fulfillment in putting on an event and knowing that the attendees had a blast…even if I don’t recall the happenings at the event or even if I only show up in one or two pictures (both of which happens quite a lot).
As well, I have been perfecting my sewing skills, follow along as I show you some of my creations 😃
Anyways over the past few months, I have learned quite a bit that I’d love to share with you:
- You can never underestimate the power of Prayer. Especially when all hope is lost and the things you want seem impossible, I suggest you get to praying!
- It’s ok to invest into another’s dream while you’re still trying to work through yours….as long as it gives you fulfillment. I must say though, that sometimes some people don’t deserve your time and energy, but if it’s a dream that ultimately benefits humanity, then overlook their foolishity (yes I just reinvented a word) and give it your best.
- Investing in others is a way to indirectly invest in yourself and your future. This is also an excellent opportunity to develop your skills.
- Things aren’t always as bad as they seem. Take a step back, breath and restrategize. There is always a way out of anything!
- Never spend too much time investing in someone else’s dream that you forget yours.
- And finally, whatever your hands find doing, do it with EXCELLENCE! Add a unique touch to it.
Thanks for sticking around. Stay tuned for more regular posts, where I’d be showcasing a new Tols piece each week.
So here’s to taking the road less travelled….Follow closely and don’t forget to share, like and comment below.