Hello beautiful people,
How are the preparations for this festive season coming along?Christmas tree up? Lawn decorations all put out? Presents all made (or purchased) and wrapped?
If you answered no to all these, don’t worry, you’re not alone. I am in that boat with you 😅 but fear not because its the most wonderful time of the year 🎵🎶🎵🎶 so we will not let the pressure and stress of the season get to us right? 😉
So Here are some tips and tricks to help you get those decorations up in time without breaking the bank, its easy as 1, 2, 3 and perhaps 4 🙂
- Search online for decoration ideas (Google is your friend)
- Write a list of items you would need and make a budget.
- Make your way to the local department store (you may want to also check the dollar store for small things like ornaments, ornament hangers, wreath hangers and little present boxes).
- And most of all, please do not waste money on a wreath (a decent one cost no less than $40 and they can go up to $150 😳😱💲💲💲). I say make your own wreath! its so easy, even you can do it 😃
I just made one for my friend today and it took about ten minutes and less than $10. Here is what you would need:
- A plain wreath like this one
- Round ornaments (I chose the gold ones)
- Other ornaments (I used a “merry christmas” one here and a flowery one)
- Ornament hangers
- Snow Spray ($1 at the Dollar store)
- Lay your plain wreath on a plastic shopping bag, and lightly spray some Fake Snow on it and let dry for 2 minutes.
- With your ornament hangers, begin to attach the ornaments (in a random or organized fashion) to the branches on the wreath.
- Add other decorations as desired. Voila! you now have a complete one-of-a-kind Christmas wreath!
Till next time,